This is an economical choice for those who want to use their own engine for shallow water boating.
Shipping included to the lower 48 states
Stump Jumper Features
- Heavy Duty Tubular Frame support Construction ™ 1999 yr
- Drive shaft housing DOM tubing.
- Ultra-Reliable Direct Drive ™1999 yr. (the engine takes ZERO thrust unlike competitors)
- Hollow drive shaft TM 2001 yr., reduces weight by 5 lbs. Stronger then a solid shafts. Hollow driveshafts are used in all rear wheel drive vehicle.
- Bearing Nut TM. 1999 yr.Part of the lower bearing system. Does 3 things:
- Acts as a stop nut for the propeller.
- Keeps the seals in spec. (propeller are put out of balance when weeds collect on propeller).
- Prevents drive shaft from bending, when takes an impacted from hitting object in the water ( frame assembly absorbs impact load from propeller) Takes stress away from drive shaft.
- Propeller 6.75×5 15-5 Stainless Steel. Propeller designed by Bill’s Engineering LLc.
- Low-Maintenance Sealed Bearing
- Tiller handle Multi-Position TM Patent Pending
- Quick-Release Transom Mount ™ ( Stump-Jumper can be removed from your boat in seconds)
- Twist Grip Throttle standard. Finger throttle lever upon request. Email Bill at (email@example.com)
- Safety Lanyard Marine grade (clip style)
- 2-Year Warranty on Frame. Haven’t replaced any frame assembly or driveshaft in pasted 15 yrs
- Frame assembly total weight 28 lbs.
- Overall length is inches (tiller handle in transport position or handle removed: ”)
- Driveshaft length: ″
Engines that work with Stump Jumper Frame assembly.
Engine modification are required for installing on Stump-Jumper frame assembly.