Some assembly required
Shipping included to the lower 48 states
Stump Jumper Features
- Ultra-Reliable Direct Drive ™ (the engine takes ZERO thrust unlike competitors)
- Drive shaft housing DOM
- Heavy Duty Tubular Frame support Construction ™ 1999 yr
- Hollow drive shaft TM 2001 yr., reduces weight by 5 lbs. Stronger then a solid shafts. Hollow driveshafts are used in all rear wheel drive vehicle.
- Bearing Nut TM. 1999 yr. Part of the lower bearing system. Does 3 things: 1. Acts as a stop nut for the propeller. 2. Keeps the seals in spec. (propeller are put out of balance when weeds collect on propeller). 3. And prevents driveshaft from bending, when takes an impacted from hitting object in the water ( frame assembly absorbs impact load from propeller) Takes stress away from driveshaft.
- Propeller 8×4 15-5 Stainless Steel. Propeller (Hill Marine)
- Low-Maintenance Sealed Bearing
- Multi-Position Handle Patent Pending
- Quick-Release Transom Mount ™ ( Stump-Jumper can be removed from your boat in seconds)
- Twist Grip Throttle standard. Finger lever throttle available (Instructions to merchant) when checking out.
- Safety Lanyard Marine grade
- 2-Year Warranty on Frame
- Overall length is inches ( tiller handle in transport position or handle removed: ”)
- Drive Shaft ″
- Frame: 28 lbs.
Engines that work with Stump Jumper Frame assembly